Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
An alien. Usually quiet. Suddenly smiles or laughs. Screams near roaches. Hugs kitties. No sense of direction. Can't sleep without mosquito net. Snobbish. Absent minded. Childish. Silly.Careless. Squid phobic. Japanophile. Interested in useless/crazy stuffs. Has random taste in music. Loves fashion but wears trashy clothes. Curious minded. Bookworm. And simply crazy. That's me.

Blog

17 January, 2014

A letter to my 37 year old self

18/01/2014

Hi, how are you? As you can see, I am pretty bored so I decided to write a letter to you (my future self).

I guess it will take 10 years before I get your response but I'm really looking forward to that day you get to read this.

I was actually thinking if it would be better to just give this to my 40 year old self but I don't think I could wait that much longer... unless I forget.

So did you get married? Do you have children now? I really hope that you ended up with Lou-en because I'm really in love with him. If yes, how is he as a husband? Does he still make you laugh? Is he still stubborn, egocentric and vain? *lol* I bet he still loves watching basketball. How is his wrist? I'm really worried about that since he injured himself from playing sport. And BTW, is his hair still existing? *nyohoho*

How about your kids? I always have this hunch that I'll either get a boy and a girl or two girls. Did you name your girl/s  Lorelei or/and Chelsy? and if it's a boy, did you finally decide if he's a Lukas or Lucas? As of now, I find the 'K' more masculine and cool 'spelling-wise'. Oh, I hope your son is sporty like his dad.

Where are you living now?  I always dreamt of a small house that looks simple from the outside but cute and stylish from the inside. I don't really like a big house as it's hard to clean. 

Are you still lazy? *haha* Seriously, it's already hard to manage myself, much more a family. I couldn't imagine  cooking 3 times a day and waking up early!!!! I hope you're handling it well. 

My usual food these days are:

Whole grain bread, coleslaw, Colby cheese, chicken and egg. 
Avocado, banana and orange
Mixed nuts, Nori wrap, salami

I know how to cook: 
Adobo, Estofado, Tropical Chicken and Sinigang

I hope you have perfected Sinigang for Lou-en and learned to cook more healthier dish *lol*

How about your phone? As of now, most people are using the famous Iphone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4. Guess what? I still have my beloved Nokia 1100i. I'm sure you have fully upgraded to a high end smartphone.

Do you still play the Sims? (Currently Sims 3)

What I'm really curious about is the technology. Are you in the Google glass era now? How big are the smartphones in your time? These days, we have phablets which I find ridiculously BIG! Seriously, who would want to use that size to make phone calls?! I wish in your time, phones are more stylish and convenient to use. Maybe thinner and smaller and has hologram features? *lol*

Do you drive now? I'm still afraid to learn it not only because of the 'driving' but the 'getting lost' in the highway part. I hope your sense of direction has improved by now. *though I hardly doubt it*

And oh, how's your built? Are you still slim? I'm really afraid to get fat. I don't really see myself as gorgeously sexy but I'm fine enough in a bikini. So if you're reading this with a flabby tummy and a big round face then please smack yourself and you frikkin exercise!!!!!!! And your face... I won't expect you to look young but atleast look younger than your age... and maybe not pretty but atleast attractive.

So does your 27 year old self sound demanding to you? Well, deal with it! LOL

PS. I hope everything is going fine as you're reading this. 

- Love lots, Chi

0 comments:

Followers


wingcharm Design by Insight © 2009